2D Artist - UI/UX
- Collaborating with the client and production team members to understand needs, review scripts, design menus.
- Adapt and develop graphic design and motion graphic solutions fitting to the game’s visual style.
- Clearly communicate ideas in a visual manner, either as wireframes, or mock-ups.
- Work closely with the development team to implement menus into the game and verify the quality of said menus once implemented.
- To perform other tasks assigned by the Line Manager.
- 1+ years experience in creating interfaces for video games for both PC and console
- Experience working on game interfaces on two or more published titles
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and prototyping software (Figma, Sketch,...)
- Creativity and sense of initiative (proactivity, originality, and resourcefulness when searching for solutions)
- Self-motivation and pro-active.
WHY YOU’D LOVE WORKING HERE:
- Fit 13th-month salary;
- Review every 6 months + increase salary;
- Projects from overseas (US - UK, France,.), English environment;
- Training courses (Technical + English);
- Flexible working time, work from home opportunities supported;
- Social insurance and health insurance;
- Annual health check, dentist care.
- Parking allowance, happy hour, company trip, internal events;
- Care package in the social – distancing time.
Visit us via: https://tego.global/
We look forward to meeting you. Kindly apply your CV via email: email@example.com